San Juan Islands & Victoria Bike Tour
Call Ken anytime:
By Pedal Across Wisconsin Established 1985
Call Jerry anytime:
Hotel Rooms Available August 18 Includes Warm-up Ride, Ice Cream Social & Route Brief
Pedal Across Wisconsin ® 2020
San Juan Islands & Victoria Canada await! Shoreline routes with views...flowers everywhere....outstanding bakeries & waterside restaurants. Ferries gliding through calm undisturbed waters. Seven days of cycling heaven in the Pacific Northwest with 3 nights stationed on San Juan Island & 3 nights in Victoria British Columbia Canada! Sightseeing opportunities involving whale watching, hiking, kayaking, museums & art galleries. Enjoy 70 degrees average high temps as we explore the far corners of this beautiful and historic region.
- 6 Nights Excellent Hotels Including 3 nights at Friday Harbor Suites on San Juan Island & 3 nights at The Embassy Inn Victoria British Columbia, Canada
- Cue-Sheets, Maps & GPS Links
- Marked roads where possible
- Amazing scenery in one of America & Canada's most beautiful areas!
- Dinners/breakfasts/food stops & social activities subject to local-state-federal Covid health guidelines.
"There is nothing that compares to the rides and people at Pedal Across Wisconsin, thank you."
Tour Overview: Begins/ends in Anacortes WA., 3 nights on San Juan Island, 3 nights in Victoria Canada
Check out the outstanding hotel accommodations!
Tour begins & ends in Anacortes WA., North of Seattle
Washington State Ferries--Island hopping awaits!
Whale watching opportunities on Island layover days
Gorgeous Pacific Northwest scenery while cycling!
Great views and good times; PAW goes West!